Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Isabell's Family Tree

I haven't even met Isabell.  I can't believe I've made such a leap.  But sometimes you just have to go with your heart.

I found her on dreamhorse.com while I was casually browsing the listings and chatting on the phone with my friend Lisa.  Funny how your life can change at any moment.

"Isabell of Zeigler Farm-Born June 21, 2012, Isabell is the daughter of Zesus the Friesian, our FHANA,FPS, FHHI Stallion x Arnora, our FHHI Friesian/Arab Mare. Isabell is considered 3/4 Friesian.She should mature to at least 15 1/2 to 16 hh, have lots of mane, tail, feathering,acquire all the attributes of the Friesian and the nobility and stamina of the Arab. She is extremely friendly, intelligent and is a beautiful mover as her sire & dam."

Born on my birthday!  We're both summer solstice babies.  And I can tell you what I was doing on the day she was born; unloading trailer-loads of hay on the hottest day possible. 

Isabell gets her stunning looks from her beautiful parents, both of which are owned by Isabell's breeder, Maryann.

Isabell's handsome sire Zesus
 

Zesus's Parents


  Ouke 313
 



Livilla


Miss Isabell's beautiful Mother, Black Stellar Arnora

Arnora's sire Fafnir
 
 
I have left a message with Arnora's dam's owner.  Hopefully I'll have a picture of her soon.
 
Needless to say, Miss Isabell comes from a long line of beautiful horses!


No comments:

Post a Comment