Monday, October 29, 2012

She's HERE!!!

I apologize that this post is days late.  I have been spending all my time with my new filly.  And who could blame me?  She's absolutely wonderful!!!!!!

Thursday, October 25 was such a loooong day waiting with incredible anticipation for the truck to arrive with my little Isabel.  Finally at 3:30pm I got the call that they were only moments away.
 Here comes Equine Express!!!
 
I can not explain how excited I was!  The driver, noticing me trying to climb through the window sensing my excitement, quickly opened the trailer door and I got my first glimpse of the little girl.
A very tired, little girl!
 
Yes, she was the only occupant in that huge trailer!  The driver said she was just the best baby; loaded well and traveled like a pro.  Miss calm, cool and collected.
 
We helped her down the ramp and she definitely had some sea-legs; a bit wobbly from fatigue and a long ride. 
 
Morgan greeted her with a gift she had painted for her.
Isabel takes her first look at her new home.
 
We led her up to the barn and to her awaiting stall.  I was so impressed by how well she was handling the whole situation.  You'd never know she's only 18 weeks old.  She acts like a seasoned pro.
 





We immediately discovered she likes to eat.  A lot.  Yes, she'll fit in just fine!
Kisses for my girl.
Morgan got busy doing Isabel's hair.
Isabel got busy eating.
 
I couldn't be happier with this little Filly.  Maryann did a great job with this baby and we're so blessed to have her in our family!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment