Wednesday, October 17, 2012

What's A-Happenin'

Miss Isabell had her vet appointment on Monday (Oct. 15th) to have her Coggin's test pulled and to get her Health Certificate in order to travel.  Maryann reported that isabell handled it well.  Good girl!

Her weaning is also going well.  She and her brother Theo have been separated from their Moms for several days.  Isabell is eating well and being a big girl.  Arnora isn't handling it as well.  I'm hoping she finds comfort soon, poor Momma.

I've set up the barn cameras so I can keep an eye on Isabell for those few moments I'm not actually with her.

I also got a call from the shippers and they should be calling me tomorrow with a date of when they will be picking up Isabell!

I'm so excited!

Luckily Maryann has been sharing pictures of Isabell and her brother Theo to help ease the anticipation!  Seriously, how cute are these two?!
Miss Isabell is on the left, Theo is on the right


 
 
Theo is available for sale.  Click here to check the little cutie out!

No comments:

Post a Comment