Thursday, October 25, 2012

On The Road...

The little girl is on a big horse van and on her way right now! 
She was a brave girl and loaded onto the horse van at 4:45pm yesterday.  The shipper has reported that she has been calm and level-headed and she rides "like a big horse".  Good girl, Isabell!

 
She's not so sure about this...

So I have about an hour and a half until she arrives and the nursery is ready.  I spent days trying to figure out what kind of feed to get her.  What you feed a baby will effect them the rest of their life... no pressure.  I've chatted with every feed manufacturers' rep in the country, weighing protein and sugar and lysine and vitamins.  I had my hay tested and studied up on the special needs of Friesians. 

I've driven myself crazy.

But at least I made a decision on feed and Isabell's bin is full of some delicious-smelling feed.

I can not wait to see that truck pull in!

No comments:

Post a Comment